Iron Removal Plant
High content of iron in water has negative effects on hair and skin, and will lead to corrosion in the pipelines. The Iron from the borewell water is basically eliminated by a process consisting of aeration, oxidation, precipitation and filtration.
Our IRP works on catalytic oxidation and filtration technology. The media acts as a catalyst and converts ferrous into insoluble ferric form and filters the same in one go.
Hand Pump Model
Power Pump Model
- Flow rate: 10 to 15 litres per minute
- Material of construction: mild steel with hot dipped galvanising
- Maximum input contaminate: 10 mg/lit of iron
- Output iron contaminate: Less than 0.3mg/lit
- Available in all capacities ranging from 1KLpH to 50KLpH
- Material of construction: FRP and mild steel
- Can be fitted with manual or automatic values
- Maximum input contaminate: 15mg/lit
- Output iron contaminate: 0.3mg/lit