Electronic Scale Control System
What is hard water?
Hard Water is water that contains salts of calcium and magnesium principally as bicarbonates, chlorides, and sulfates. The degree of hardness becomes greater as the calcium and magnesium content increases and is related to the concentration of multivalent cations dissolved in the water.
Forewarning of hard water
Laundered clothes look gloomy and feel harsh and scratchy.
- Spots on dishes and glass when dried.
- Formation of films on glass shower doors, sinks, faucets, shower walls, etc.
- Washed hair looks dull and feels sticky.
- Inefficient operation of water-using appliances, due to clogged pipes with scale formation
- Domestic households, apartments
- Commercial hotels, hostels, educational institutions, etc
- Swimming pools,
- As a pretreatment to RO feed water.
- Industrial cooling towers.
- Concrete mixing gives increased strength
- In poultry and animal husbandries – increases water intake and growth rate.
- In Agriculture – prevents scaling piping and drip irrigation. Also prevents scaling in the root tips of the plants and trees, and produces higher yield in crops.